- We may revise these Terms or Use at any time by updating this page.
Access to the Portal
The accessibility and operation of the Portal is reliant on technologies outside our control. We are unable to guarantee continued accessibility or uninterrupted operation of the Portal at all times.
Your password protects your user account. You are responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of both your Login-ID and password.
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs under your account, whether or not you have authorised the activity. You agree to notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account.
Users shall not post or upload any content or comments that are obscene, invasive of another's privacy, offensive, or illegal. Users shall also ensure that such content or comments do not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, moral right or other intellectual or proprietary or privacy rights of any person. We reserve the right to remove any content or comments posted or uploaded by Users that is in breach of these Terms, including but not limited to offensive, defamatory or libelous statements.
We are not responsible or liable for the conduct of Users, or for content or comments which Users submit for display on the Portal.
Where appropriate, available technology is used to protect the security of communications made through the Portal. We do not, however, accept liability for any breaches of security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through the Portal.
- Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite our best efforts, we are unable to make any warranties that the Portal is free of infection from computer viruses or other unauthorised software.
We are not responsible or liable for the availability or content of any other websites (maintained by third parties) linked to or from the Portal. We do not operate or control, in any respect, or necessarily endorse the content found on these third-party websites. Access to any other site is at your own risk.
If you create a link or frame to the Portal, you do so at your own risk. We reserve the right to disable or object to any link or frame to or from the Portal.
We reserve the right to change the URL of the Portal.
- No part of the Portal or the Content may be reproduced, modified or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever without our prior written permission.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
We give no warranty and accept no liability or responsibility for the accuracy or the completeness of the information and materials contained in this Portal.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage (direct or indirect):
- that you may incur on account of using, visiting or relying on any statement, opinion, representation or information in the Portal;
- resulting from any delay in the operation or transmission, communications failure, Internet access difficulties or malfunctions in equipment or software; or
- the conduct or the views of any User or third party who accesses or uses the Portal.
Last updated: 31 May 2018